Mastermind Overview 2018
8/18/2018 Update – The Event is Officially SOLD OUT!
To be added to a wait list, please email Karen@MortgageGirlfriends.com. We will contact people in order, should there be any cancelations.
Mortgage Girlfriends Mastermind Retreat
2018 Chicago Mastermind Retreat
Thursday, October 4, 2018 – Friday, October 5, 2018
The theme for the 12th Annual Mortgage Girlfriends Mastermind Retreat is…
Focused | Fearless | Fabulous
…and each of the topics and speakers are focused on helping you increase your income or save time and money and become more fabulous than you already are!
Registration Fee for Members:
Registration Fee for Non-Members:
[The registration fee includes access to all workshops and sessions, lunch both days, a cocktail party and a group dinner on Thursday evening. Hotel guests also receive complimentary Wi-Fi, full breakfast and roundtrip transporation between the hotel & event location (1 mile apart).]
This year’s sessions include:
- The Power of Your Network – Making the Right Connections
- Butts in the Seats – How to Get People to Show Up for Your Event
- The Stop Light Method of Being More Productive
- Take Back Your Life: Team Building Panel Discussion
- Sell Like a Girl: How Women Can Succeed In Sales
- What Your Mother May Have Taught You—But Forgot to Remember!
- How to Build Your Pipeline with Turned Down Loans.
- Don’t End Up in Compliance Jail: Latest Mortgage Rules and Regulations
- What Would You Say? Scripting Workshop
- How Does Fear Impact Your Ability to Succeed? Removing Invisible Barriers
We can only accommodate 75 women and last year we had to turn away at least a dozen women who requested to attend at the last minute. We are not kidding.
Consider bringing a friend or an assistant.
We hope that you are one of the 75 focused, fearless and fabulous women to attend!
Karen Deis & Jenna Lindseth – Co-Founders
SOLD OUT (Register Here!)
Learn About the Presenters.
Event/Hotel Location Info.
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY: