Class Length: 18-minutes
Featured Presenter: Karen Deis
Here's what I found! While a client remembers where they got their loan and who they make their payments to, at least half of them don't remember your name or the name of their real estate agent. They don't remember their loan amount. The interest rate or what the property appraised for.
This class cover 4 ways to keep in touch, long after the loan has closed.
Use each of these ideas as a stand-alone strategy or as a step-by-step system to follow for years to come.
Here's what's covered in this class:
- Marketing using a closing booklet
- HUD 1s on January 2nd
- The annual real estate review
- Client newsletters/email marketing
- What info should be in your database
- Download for Members - Example of "Closing Booklet" Cover Letter
You must be a paid VIP MEMBER in order to view full content.
- If you are a PAID VIP MEMBER, please LOGIN here.
- If you are not a paid vip member, please visit here for full details on what’s included with a membership and to choose your membership option and join!
- We also offer a complimentary virtual website tour, if you’d like to “see” what’s included with membership, before joining. Request your virtual tour here.