My List of Favorite Motivational Songs
Even though I can’t carry a tune (the nuns made me “mouth” the words in choir practice), I have a list of motivational songs that I listen to on a regular basis.
Here are some of the songs on my list.
Please comment or reply and let me know what some of your favorites are!
- The Impossible Dream – Jim Nabors
- The River – Jordan Feliz
- Island in The Sun – Ringo Starr
- It Don’t Come Easy – Ringo Starr
- You Haven’t Seen the Last of Me – Cher
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Independent Woman – Destiny’s Child
- Man, I Feel Like a Woman – Shania Twain
- Hold On – Wilson Phillips
- Play On – Carrie Underwood
- Feeling Good – Jennifer Hudson
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Let It Go – Idina Menzel
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- God Bless the USA – Lee Greenwood
- Life is a Highway – Rascal Flatts
- Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
- Climb Every Mountain – Helena Blackman
- My Way – Frank Sinatra
- Dancing Queen – ABBA (Not inspirational but makes me want to dance)
- Right Now – Van Halen
- It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
What are 3 of your favorite motivational songs?