Consistency: 8 Things to Schedule in Your Calendar
Are you the “reactive” type? A person who runs her business by whatever the next crisis is—or the next phone call—or the next person who walks into your office?
What if you got up every day and you knew exactly what you would be doing—
for at least part of your day?
That’s what consistency is all about…making sure that you schedule certain tasks in your calendar—and do them, come hell or high water.
Before you read any further, the first step is that you have to get in the mood—motivation is the key to it all. What if you got up every morning and cheered yourself in the mirror? Did Wonder Woman pose every morning? A mindset that you are going to be the best you can be today.
I am sharing 8 things that you can do to create “order” in your life. No, I’m not asking you to do all 8 of them…just 2 or 3 that you think you can accomplish consistently.
- Do one income-producing task every day
- Communicate with a minimum of 10 clients every week
- Exercise at least twice a week
- Eat 5 healthy meals this week
- Learn one new thing every day
- Update yourself on one new mortgage rule or regulation every day
- Schedule “me” time at least twice a week.
- Plan one activity a week with family/friends.
Imagine how just a couple of these tasks could change not only your income—but your life.