Class Length: 40-minutes
Featured Presenter: Ellen Rogin (EllenRogin.com), CPA, CFP and Author of Great with Money: Six Steps to Lifetime Success and Prosperity
One of the things that holds women back from being truly prosperous is their beliefs about money - that they learned during their childhood.
Enter Ellen Rogin, CPA, CFP and Author of the book, Great with Money: SIx Steps to Lifetime Success & Prosperity.
Ellen was a featured speaker at the Mortgage Girlfriends Mastermind (2014) and she received a standing ovation at the end of her talk. So, I asked her if could interview her because I think every woman could benefit from her message about how women can be more savvy when it comes to saving and spending money.
Here's what you will learn:
- What you may have learned about money is holding you back
- The difference between abundance and scarcity
- How to visualize prosperity and success
- How to reduce your stress when it comes to money
- A five-step system for creating prosperity in your life
You must be a paid VIP MEMBER in order to view full content.
- If you are a PAID VIP MEMBER, please LOGIN here.
- If you are not a paid vip member, please visit here for full details on what’s included with a membership and to choose your membership option and join!
- We also offer a complimentary virtual website tour, if you’d like to “see” what’s included with membership, before joining. Request your virtual tour here.