I’ll bet that if you ask 10 agents if they have a business plan, maybe two (and that’s being super-optimistic) will say yes.
One of the ways to help the real estate agents that you do business with is to assist them with their business planning.
I do not recommend that you use this strategy with agents that you have never worked with. The whole idea here is not only to help them plan, but also to show them how working with you will also fit into YOUR business plan for the coming year.
Members can download two business planning forms that are exclusively created to share with real estate agents. They are:
- Pre-Business Planning Guide for Real Estate Agents
- Detailed Business Planning Guide for Real Estate Agents
I have also included sample email content to help you set up the business planning meeting.
- Sample E-Mail to set up business planning meeting.
So, here’s the plan:
You must be a paid VIP MEMBER in order to view full content.
- If you are a PAID VIP MEMBER, please LOGIN here.
- If you are not a paid vip member, please visit here for full details on what’s included with a membership and to choose your membership option and join!
- We also offer a complimentary virtual website tour, if you’d like to “see” what’s included with membership, before joining. Request your virtual tour here.