Why are you staying away from social media marketing?
Are you staying away from social media marketing because you just don’t know what to write about?
Are you staying away because you don’t think your posts are good enough?
Or, are you staying away because you think it’s a waste of time and no one is going to read them anyway?
If you answered yes, I have some questions to help jump start your brain and inspire you to write awesome posts on a regular basis.
People are always looking for great information about finances, mortgages, the home-buying process. These questions will help you come up with stories, lessons, advice and links to create those awesome posts:
- What are the most important things they should know when it comes to the home buying process?
- What are the most important things they should know when it comes to the mortgage application process?
- What are the most important things they should know about the closing process?
- What are the questions that people ask you the most often?
- What question SHOULD people ask you—but never do?
- What did you learn from the last seminar or professional event that you attended?
- What loan programs do you offer, and who most qualifies for what loan program?
- Where can people find the latest home-buying updates in your community?
Try to write at least 3 ideas (for topics) next to each question.
Write the first thing that comes to mind when you read the questions.
For example, “What are the questions that people ask you most often?”
The first thing that comes to mind for me is:
- What are your interest rates?
- How can I increase my credit score?
- Why are closing costs so high?
So, what do you tell them? Write the answer and post it on your social media pages. You will amaze yourself with the amount of information that you have floating around in your head—that you can share with your social media world.
And, these topics are great for SEO – especially if you provide links to data, your website or blog page and to other relevant articles.
MEMBERS! Checkout the “Social Media Strategies” category of BUSINESS BUILDERS for several articles/classes pertaining to this topic as well!
What other questions would you add to this list?