Class Length: 26-minutes
Featured Presenter: Karen Deis interview Mortgage VIPs, Danielle Boote (Michigan) & Cola Galvin (Virginia)
Should you hire an assistant?
Or is it just too overwhelming to even think about it?!
Can you afford one?
Or maybe now is not the right time...
Danielle Boote hired an assistant several years ago and now has a total of 5 of them. Cola Galvin had an assistant the day she became a mortgage banker. View this class and it may help you decide if it's time to hire one to help you increase your business or give you more time to spend with your family and friends.
Here's what's covered in this class:
- Pros/Cons of hiring an assistant
- What "personality-type" should you look for?
- How to determine what tasks that an assistant can do for you
- What should you pay an assistant?
- What mistakes to avoid.
You must be a paid VIP MEMBER in order to view full content.
- If you are a PAID VIP MEMBER, please LOGIN here.
- If you are not a paid vip member, please visit here for full details on what’s included with a membership and to choose your membership option and join!
- We also offer a complimentary virtual website tour, if you’d like to “see” what’s included with membership, before joining. Request your virtual tour here.