Class Length: 13-minutes
Featured Presenter: Karen Deis, Publisher, MortgageCurrentcy.com
[VIP members receive a $100 discount on an annual subscription to MortgageCurrentcy.com. Email us now for the special link!]
So, way back in January 2013, the FFIEC published a "proposed" social media monitoring rule for financial institutions and non-banks that are regulated by the CFPB (Interpretation here: Mortgage Company & Mortgage Brokers).
Well, the "final" guidance went into effect on December 11, 2013, so MortgageCurrentcy.com sat down, read the proposed rule, compared it to the final version.
Here's what you'll learn in this class:
- What is considered social media
- Who the rules apply to
- Which consumer laws you must comply with
- Who should be part of the monitoring process
- How to monitor your reputation
You must be a paid VIP MEMBER in order to view full content.
- If you are a PAID VIP MEMBER, please LOGIN here.
- If you are not a paid vip member, please visit here for full details on what’s included with a membership and to choose your membership option and join!
- We also offer a complimentary virtual website tour, if you’d like to “see” what’s included with membership, before joining. Request your virtual tour here.