While the 1003 has the basic information you need to start a mortgage loan application, what it doesn't do is help you communicate with your clients in a systematic and effective way.
That's why you need the additional forms to compliment the 1003.
Page E stands for EXPECTATIONS:
It's a form with a series of questions to help you determine what they expect from you and communicate effectively.
- What is your client's preferred form of communicating with them
- Who will be the main contact person
- Best time of day to reach them
- What do the clients expect of you and the loan application process
- ...and 13 other questions!
Page 5 stands for the 5th PAGE of the 1003:
It's a form with a series of questions to help you connect with people your clients do business with.
- Who is their insurance agent, financial planner, CPA/Tax Preparer
- Expected changes in income or job changes within the next few years
- Referrals they would like to send your way
You must be a paid VIP MEMBER in order to view full content.
- If you are a PAID VIP MEMBER, please LOGIN here.
- If you are not a paid vip member, please visit here for full details on what’s included with a membership and to choose your membership option and join!
- We also offer a complimentary virtual website tour, if you’d like to “see” what’s included with membership, before joining. Request your virtual tour here.