How Many Stamps Will You have in Your Passport?
I recently attended the funeral of a guy who was an inventor. Held a ton of patents. Sold them for a lot of money. Traveled extensively. But it was only after he died that his family realized that his passports had been stamped over 300 times!
It got me to thinking that not only is life a journey, but your mortgage business is a journey too.
With the word “journey” being defined as the distance and time required traveling from one point to another, here are some things to think about while traveling down that road to success and happiness:
- What road (niche) do you want to take?
- How much time will it take you to get to your destination (goal)?
- What (skills) will need to be in your suitcase?
- What will you do (celebrate) when you arrive?
- What’s the next adventure?
- How will you keep track of where you’ve been?
My hope is that when you get that last stamp on your passport (the Pearly Gates), you will have accomplished everything you’ve ever wanted to do.
How many stamps will you have in your passport?