Awesome Example of an “About Me” Bio
So, one of the Mortgage Girlfriend Coaches, Jessica Peterson, hired a coach (yes, she practices what she preaches) to help her write an “About Me’ Bio.
She has graciously allowed me to share it with you as a great example of the type of bio that should be on your website. Your social media pages. Emailed to prospects and real estate agents when they initially contact you with a referral or pre-approval.
Be your own cheerleader. Your own self-promoter. Your own best advocate.
By the way, here’s the link to the coach that she used if you’d like to get in touch with Kate Paine:
HERE’S JESSICA’S BIO:
What did Barbie and the ICU teach me about business, which men and women love?
As a kid all my Barbie dolls were women with schedules; their careers mapped out, finances in place, and volunteering scheduled. Naturally, they were all fashionistas, too. Maybe that had a part in me winning best dressed in high school, and I was a thrift store shopper?
Then the day came my husband was in the ICU. People kept asking how I did it all. You could say my whole life was about planning and structuring with numbers. Life and time are precious.
You can make more money, but not more time. I love teaching people how to save nine or more weeks of time every year in their business while increasing income!
As a business person, I’ve observed that people in business are like hamsters on a wheel, coffee in hand, hair on fire, chasing the next deal, and then having a “squirrel” moment. My goal for my clients is to STOP that chaos!
My secret formula to creating a WOW life comes down to:
- Developing personal & business relationships
- Increasing income & productivity
- Creating a WOW life you desire
Ways we can work together and fix your pain:
- Hire me to speak
- Consult with digital employees who work for you and never call in sick. You can be connected with others and live your dream life.
- Assist you to sell or buy your dream home with my WOW Power Players community of real estate agents
- Join my mastermind
- Coaching and consulting in
- Business planning
- Social media
- Marketed most expensive real estate in the world
- Founded “Luxour Lifestyle” magazine
- Wrote seven books including safety for business women
- Bestselling author
- TEDx speaker
- Top sales
- Being in nature
- Educate instead of sales approach
My top WHYs in life
- Be the best wife, mother, and servant of God
- WOW one person a day