22 Recommendations to Improve Your Life
The list I’m about to share with you was recently published in the Huffington Post.
Here’s what I did when I read the list—I checked off the things that I am doing now, and then I chose one of them to work on in the next several months. My hope is to check off everything on the entire list by the end of the year.
2. Don’t say “I’ll Do It Tomorrow”
3. Don’t make excuses
4. Read books
5. Understand your credit score
6. Save money
7. Don’t hold grudges
8. Laugh and smile—a lot!
9. Stop and smell the roses
10. Be thankful and grateful
11. Be charitable
12. Be selfish
13. Always answer the phone when family and friends call
14. Don’t be shy
16. Be yourself—but don’t be a jerk
18. Be open-minded
19. Love like a puppy
20. Be curious and always ask why
21. Follow your passion
22. Be a child-like
So, what’s the one thing that you will choose to work on within the next several months?