Words of Wisdom that Your Mother May Have Taught You
- If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree.
- Good judgment comes from bad experience—and most of that comes from bad judgment.
- There are two excellent theories of arguing with women. Neither of them works.
- You don’t learn much when your lips are moving.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see the person again, it’s probably worth it.
- If nobody cares if you are dead or alive, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
Please share some of the words of wisdom from your mother on our Mortgage Girlfriends Facebook networking group.