Words of advice I have not shared with you…until now!
I collect quotes, sayings and words of advice that I’ve either read or learned from other wise women that I know.
So, I’ve gone through my little journal and wanted to share a couple of them with you!
Oh, and if you have any words of advice you’d like to share, I would love, love, love it if you would post them below so I can also add them to my collection.
- Make mistakes as quickly as you can…then move on.
- If you are having trouble choosing between two paths, take the one that will enhance your life—even if it’s more dangerous.
- Speak up for the helpless people.
- Never waste time looking for a job when you can invent your own.
- The creation of the world happens every morning when you get out of bed.
- It’s not when you are relaxing on the beach that life is good—it’s when you’re pushing yourself to the limit.
- Don’t go fishing in a dry pond.
- Laugh at the girls who carry handbags as status symbols. Everyone knows it’s about the shoes.
Please feel free to steal them. Post on your Facebook page. Oh, and don’t forget to share your favorites with us. Post below or on Facebook.com/MortgageGirlfriends.