What I Want for 2013
When I founded Mortgage Girlfriends, I envisioned a website where mortgage women could connect, network and learn from other women who do what they do day in and day out.
Now, it’s so much more than I imagined. My goal for 2013 is to continually improve your membership benefits!
- I am always thrilled when I get emails from you on how my VIP Digest ramblings “touched” you at the “right moment” in your life.
- I’m overjoyed when you tell me how a marketing strategy article got you more business.
- I am humbled when you allow me to interview you for one of the diva classes.
- I love my diva conference calls because it always amazes me how you not only got into the mortgage business in the first place, but the special niches you have created.
- I enjoy reading all the comments on our Facebook Fan Page.
And, I get super excited when I get to meet you face-to-face at the annual mortgage girlfriends retreat.
But, what I really want for 2013 is to hear from YOU about what else I can do to make your life easier.
- What marketing strategies you’d like to know more about.
- What would help you become more organized.
- Save you time.
- Make you more money.
Please send me an email (Karen@MortgageGirlfriends.com) if you have an idea or would like to set up a private phone conference call.
Oh, and I’m always looking for good deals on shoes, vacations and jewelry!
What do you want for yourself in 2013? We’d love to hear from you!