If you are looking for an easy way to email the done-4-you articles to your real estate agent database, check out ProAssistMarketing.com. The template can be personalized with your picture, logo and signature, but the cool part is that it keeps track of who opened your email and who opted out.
Here are the articles in this issue:
- 13 Ways to Get That Listing Sold
- Is Your Business Card Guilty of These Mistakes? Take the Quiz
- Where Did the Time Go?
Speaking of headlines, I suggest that when you email these articles to real estate agents, you use the “title” as the “subject line.” Also include your name in the “subject line” as a way to brand yourself and give the agents a heads up that this email is being sent by you.
You must be a paid VIP MEMBER in order to view full content.
- If you are a PAID VIP MEMBER, please LOGIN here.
- If you are not a paid vip member, please visit here for full details on what’s included with a membership and to choose your membership option and join!
- We also offer a complimentary virtual website tour, if you’d like to “see” what’s included with membership, before joining. Request your virtual tour here.