Featured Presenter: Karen Deis interviews Mary Jo Cavalli (Wintrust Mortgage)
Class Length: 20-minutes
Self-defense for real estate agents is a really hot topic these days. Agents have been getting attacked...or worse
Even the National Association of Realtors are concerned and issued a 12-page, member safety report that you may want to share with your real estate agents.
At our annual Mortgage Girlfriends' Mastermind Retreat, one of our attendees talked about the self defense class that she coordinated with the local police department, a self-defense training company and a group of real estate agents - which was hugely successful, with 22 women attending her event.
So, I asked if she would share her idea with you and I am thrilled that she agreed to the interview.
Here's what you'll learn from this class:
- How to find self-defense instructors for your event
- How to get people to attend
- What needs to be covered in the class
- How to follow-up after the event
If you are looking for a great way to connect with real estate agents in your area, this might just be the ticket to help you get your foot in the door.
You must be a paid VIP MEMBER in order to view full content.
- If you are a PAID VIP MEMBER, please LOGIN here.
- If you are not a paid vip member, please visit here for full details on what’s included with a membership and to choose your membership option and join!
- We also offer a complimentary virtual website tour, if you’d like to “see” what’s included with membership, before joining. Request your virtual tour here.