Engaging People with Small Talk
Meeting new people, whether face-to-face or on social media, is all about ENGAGEMENT.
Meaning that when you meet them, when you post something, you would like to start a conversation.
Here are five questions you can use to get the conversation going—on Facebook, at a networking event, and oh, these are great conversation starters when sitting around the table at Realtor functions and dinner parties too.
- How did your parents come up with your name?
- What book are you reading these days?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- How do you know….bride/groom, host/hostess, speaker, each other?
Would you please share your “preferred” conversation starter question with me? Karen@MortgageGirlfriends.com.