Do You Have a “Stop Doing” List?
Do you find yourself doing things that…
- Don’t make you money?
- Don’t add value to your life?
- Don’t save you time?
Most women that I know have a “To Do” list in their purse or an app for their cell phone. But what we usually don’t have is a “Stop Doing” list, right? Here’s a list of some of things you might want to stop doing that not only wastes time, but makes you crazy sometimes!
- Stop working with unmotivated buyers & real estate agents (you can bring a horse to water…)
- Stop listening/reading negative news or news you can’t do anything about
- Stop constantly checking voice mail, texts or emails (I’m guilty)
- Stop multi-tasking (guilty again)
- Stop saying “yes” to everybody (and say “no” more often)
- Stop doing everything yourself (and delegate to capable people)
- Stop working off of other people schedules (and schedule time for yourself)
- Stop doing other’s work (make them do it themselves)
- Stop making excuses (why you can’t stop doing things)
- Stop jumping from one thing to another (focus, time block and prioritize)
So, what’s the one thing that you’d think you should STOP DOING?
Post your comments below or www.facebook.com/mortgagegirlfriends.com.